We may disclose personal information if we are required to do so by law or we in good faith believe that such action is necessary to
(1) comply with the law or with legal process;
(2) protect and defend our rights and property;
(3) protect against misuse or unauthorized use of DVB website; or
(4) protect the personal safety or property of our users or the public (among other things, this means that if you provide false information or attempt to pose as someone else, information about you may be disclosed as part of any investigation into your actions).
E-Mail: If you so select at registration to receive eNewsletters, DVB will periodically send you emails of post updates. Additionally, the email address provided by you at registration may be used by DVB to contact you regarding:
(1) account status (including confirmation of registration),
(3) participation in user surveys, asking for feedback on the website and existing or prospective products and services, as well as information to better understand our users.
User surveys greatly help us to improve our website, and any information we obtain in such surveys will not be shared with third parties, except in aggregate form.
Third Party Ads Services
Apart from our direct ads services, we also feature third party ads companies: mainly Google Advertising services – Google AdSense and Google Affiliate Network. The third party ads networks do employ cookies and eTag to track ads performance and visitors demographic information.
We do not have control over these tracking technologies used by third party service companies. However, you can consult their various privacy statement for help and opt-out provisions.
For further privacy disclosures and inquiry contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com